Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requires bloggers to disclose any relationship that exists between one who endorses a product and the manufacturer or service provider of the product when writing a review about the product or service. Following are the guidelines that Keep the Tail Wagging® adheres to:
- Keep the Tail Wagging® may receive payment (monetary and/or product) to do reviews on any products contained within this website and all reviews are honest and based on my personal experience.
- Links to products may be an affiliate link, a commission I may earn a commission should you purchase a product through the affiliate link mentioned above.
- I do not endorse products that I do not or will not use with my dogs and cat.
- Any commissions received as a result of Keep the Tail Wagging‘s promotional efforts will not impact opinions on a product. If I find that a product proves to be a benefit to the end-user (through use and/or research), I will promote it. However, if I find that the product will not be of use, then I will not promote it on my blog.
If you have any questions regarding any product or service that I'm promoting through Keep the Tail Wagging®, please don't hesitate to contact me.
What is an Affiliate Relationship?
An affiliate relationship permits me to earn a commission should you purchase a product I recommend through a specialized link (an affiliate link).
What is a Sponsorship Relationship?
A sponsorship relationship is a one time or ongoing relationship in which I work with a brand that I excited about to help them promote their products through blog posts and videos that share my personal experiences. A sponsorship is generally for a limited time which can range from one blog post and video to a series of blog posts and videos over an extended period (3 months, 6 months, 12 months).
My Affiliate / Sponsorship Relationships
The following are vendors with whom I have an ongoing affiliate or sponsorship relationship. I also purchase products from these brands for my dogs and cat.
- Bonnie and Clyde Pet Goods
- Darwin’s Natural Pet
- FullBucket Daily Canine Powder
- Herbsmith, Inc
- Natural Pet Organics
- Pet’s Best Pet Insurance
- Plant Therapy
- Raw Paws Pet Food
- Scout and Zoe’s
- Simply Earth
I also write books which are promoted on Keep the Tail Wagging® and social media. When you purchase one of my books, I will earn royalties from the publisher.