- Social Media
- Blog Sponsorship
- Speaking Engagements
- Local Workshops
- Tuesday Top Five
92% of my readers are women
14% are 25-34, 18% are 35-44, 23% are 45-54, 22% are 55-64, and 14% is over 64
82% of my readers reside in the United States
Top 5 Cities: California, Texas, Florida, UK, and New York (Seattle is in the top 10)
More than 50% of my readers have more than 1 dog
Newsletter subscribers: 1,661 (started new mailing list 1/1/2017)
Average monthly page views: 192,885
Average monthly users (# of unique visitors): 150,922
Top referring social media site: Pinterest and Facebook
Source: Clicky.com, March 25, 2017
Average post reach: 17,115
Average # posts clicked: 3,287
Source: Facebook.com, March 27, 2017
Average daily impressions: 4,751
Average daily viewers: 2,914
Average monthly viewers: 212,995
Average monthly engaged: 7,243
The views pins from Keep the Tail Wagging get on Pinterest:
Average daily impressions: 8,650
Average daily viewers: 5.095
Source: Pinterest.com, March 25, 2017
Keep the Tail Wagging six-month and annual sponsorship packages that will allow me to consistently promote brands that I believe in and give top priority to my sponsors. I do not accept unsolicited requests for product reviews. Below is an example of a current package.
Platinum Sponsorship Package
- Exclusive Leaderboard on KeepTheTailWagging.com during the first 2 months of sponsorship;
- 300×250 banner ad on KeepTheTailWagging.com for 12 months;
- 1 banner ad on the KeepTheTailWagging.com newsletter;
- 12 sponsored posts (1 per month) about your brand (12 total for the year);
- Minimum of 12 social media shares on Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus, and Twitter;
- Additional Shares included as posts are published;
- FB advertising campaign included in sponsorship fee.
Not ready for an annual sponsorship? Sponsored posts on Keep the Tail Wagging reach an audience of over 100,000 visitors monthly and a growing mailing list.
- Each post is optimized for the furthest reach on Google and Bing.
- I provide images that do well on social media, including Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Each post is promoted heavily on social media, including a paid “boost” on Facebook (using 10% of the sponsored post fee).
- Each post includes links back to your site for readers who are interested in learning more or buying your products.
Limited availability. Contact me for details at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, I do not accept guest posts.
Need a Professional Speaker?
I began public speaking to get over my fear of public speaking. Before I addressed my first audience at Bloggy Boot Camp (hosted by SITS Girls in Las Vegas in 2012), I was visibly shaking. And then I stood there and started talking and forgot to be nervous. I had a blast.
Over the years, I’ve had the opportunity to speak in front of many groups, successfully bringing my joy and passion to every presentation, culminating in being invited to give the Keynote Address at WordCamp Seattle Beginner’s Edition in 2015.
CLICK HERE to learn more.
In April and May 2017, I will be hosting local workshops on raw feeding for dogs and blogging. Stay tuned for announcements for dates and curriculum for:
- Homemade Dog Food, April 1st and May 27th, 10 am – 1 pm, Rotary Ranch at Jennings Park 6915 Armar Rd.
- Extra! Extra! Blog All About It, April 29th, 10 am – 1 pm, Rotary Ranch at Jennings Park 6915 Armar Rd.
- For Dog Lovers – this is free! You'll get a mention in the blog post and, if you'd like, you can ask people to follow up on two social media platforms.
- For Brands – this sponsored post comes with the low low price of $75. You can share your top 5 products/treats/supplements for dogs, copy about your company, any upcoming events/specials you'd like to promote, with links back to your website, store, and up to three social media pages.
I am a dog nutrition blogger with a healthy following of dog lovers who trust Keep the Tail Wagging. Dog lovers don’t base our dog’s health and diet on what a store claims because we think a store will say anything to attract business. My followers will, however, listen to my recommendations, because I only promote products that I believe in and use with my dogs.
If you’re interested in my service, what you need to know first is that I only partner with and recommend products that I believe will benefit my readers. If I deny your request, it doesn’t speak to the quality of your business, it simply means that I’m not a good fit for what you need.
If we are a good fit, a small fee will get you exposure and my trusted readers excited about what you have to offer.
Let’s create something amazing! Contact me today. I look forward to your email.
If you have an all natural product for dogs and you're interested in working with me or have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at (425) 320-6980.