Local Raw Dog Food Workshops
Rotary Ranch, 6915 Armar Road, Marysville, WA, 98270 – Jennings Park (in the red building to the south of the playground and parking lot).
- Sunday, September 24, 10 am – 1 pm
- Sunday, October 15, 10 am – 1 pm
- Sunday, November 19, 10 am – 1 pm
- CLICK HERE to Get Your Tickets Today!
What this Workshop Will Cover
- Rodrigo's story and why I make my dog's food.
- The role kibble plays in canine allergies, diabetes, obesity, and cancer.
- The benefits of DIY raw feeding and the pros and cons of premade and DIY raw feeding.
- Where I source my food, what supplements I add, and how much and how often I feed my dogs.
- An opportunity to trade notes with other raw feeders and get answers to your questions.
Marysville Raw Feeding Workshop
Reserve your space in the next Raw Feeding Workshop today!
Raw Feeding 101 Order
Order your copy of Raw Feeding 101 and start your journey to feeding your dogs better today!
Raw Feeding 101
A Step by Step Guide to Feeding Your Dog a Raw Diet
- How to transition adult dogs and puppies.
- Overcoming mental barriers & difficult situations.
- What to do with a dog with special needs.
- What exactly is a raw food diet for dogs?
- The different types of raw feeding. (B.A.R.F., Prey Model, etc…)
- The equipment you'll need to get started and how to use it.
- Sanitary practices to ensure you, your family, and your dog(s) stay safe.
- What you should feed your dog(s).
- How MUCH you should feed your dog(s) on a daily basis.
- Where you can get your dog's raw food from.
- A 4-week step by step transition guide starting from day one.
- What to do after the first 4 weeks to keep your dog(s) happy and healthy.
- *BONUS* 27-minute video focused solely on techniques to keep costs down.
- *BONUS* How to keep your knives sharp for easier & safer raw feeding.
- & more!!