The Truth About Pet Cancer 5 Chapter Series

Update: Thanks for visiting Keep the Tail Wagging.  The below offer for the Truth About Pet Cancer series is currently unavailable, however, the DVD series will be released for purchase sometime in 2018.  I will update the page with the new offers once the news is announced.

The Truth About Pet Cancer Series

Annually, two million dogs and cats are diagnosed with cancer.  5% of the cancer diagnoses are due to genetics; the remaining 95% are due to lifestyle, environment, and diet.  In 2016, Rodney Habib and Dr. Karen Becker hosted a five-part YouTube series called The Truth About Pet Cancer and included videos on…

  • The History of Animal Cancer
  • How to Protect Our Pets
  • How to Protect and Heal Your Pet From Cancer
  • Heal and Repair – Ketosis
  • Other Causes of Cancer

This was eye-opening to many pet lovers.  In 2018, the series, which includes 10 hours of information, will be available for purchase.  I couldn't wait, so I purchased a full series (DVDs and a Lifetime Digital Package) in 2017, which included…

Lifetime Digital Package

  • 24/7 lifetime digital/download to the 3 DVD series, The Truth About Cancer: How to Heal and Protect Your Pets
  • Rodney Habib’s 4 DVD set, The Dog Cancer Series … along with digital access to the DVD Transcripts and the Full Expert Interviews in MP3, MP4 and PDF formats … and MP3 audio recordings of the series.
  • “BUY ONE, GIVE ONE” BONUS: Second Digital Access Package – FREE
  • VET VERSION:  Medical version (digital) with extended footage for you to give to your vet.

I still have my vet version, however, I gave both copies of my digital versions (buy one get one free) to dog parents.

Ultimate DVD, Print, and Digital Combo Package

  • 3 DVD series, The Truth About Cancer: How to Heal and Protect Your Pets
  • Rodney Habib’s 4 DVD set, The Dog Cancer Series along with lifetime digital access to watch and download to your computer or mobile device… along with transcripts of every DVD and the Full Expert Interviews in MP4 and PDF formats… and MP3 audio recordings of the series.
  • “BUY ONE, GIVE ONE” BONUS: Second Digital Access Package – FREE
  • VET VERSION:  Medical version (digital) with extended footage for you to give to your vet.

Because this was also Buy One Get One Free, I will be hosting a giveaway later in 2018.

Pin It on Pinterest

Web Statistics