This post may contain affiliate links.
2019 was a year of learning and evolving both personally, with how I approach raw feeding, and the direction I'm taking my blogging business. I'm so thankful for all of my experiences, both good and bad, and I'm happy see 2019 coming to an end. #Kimberly2020
What is a Raw Feeding Open House?
Actually, this is a blog hop, but I like the term ‘open house' because it sounds friendly. I was inspired to start this blog hop by an annual event that I enjoy, The Pet Blogger Challenge. For nearly ten years, Amy Burkert of Go Pet Friendly hosts the Pet Blogger Challenge where a group of bloggers answers a list of predetermined questions in a blog post and we visit each other's blogs to read the various responses. It's a great opportunity to take a moment to reflect upon your blogging journey over the past twelve months.
Well, I want to do something similar in the fresh food space.
How to Participate in the Raw Feeding Open House
Participating is easy.
- Copy and Paste the below questions into a blog post, social media post, or keep them handy as you record a video.
- Answer the questions.
- Publish your content the week of January 1 – 7.
- Revisit my post (to be linked here when it goes live) and add a link to your content in the Linky.
With most Blog Hops, all participating bloggers add the code to the Linky to their website to make it easier for visitors to go from blog to blog. While this step helps us gain more visitors, I'm not making it a requirement because this event is open to bloggers, vloggers, and social media content creators. And the Open House is more to take a step back and explore some questions, get to know each other, and create some fun content for your readers.
Raw Feeding Open House Questions
- Who are you and share a little about your blog and why you started it?
- How many dogs and cats are you raising?
- What do you feed your pet and why? Raw, homecooked…?
- What's something you learned or changed about your pet's diet this year?
- What's an easy recipe you often feed to your pet?
- What's the hardest part of making food for your pet?
- What's the hardest part of content creation?
- What's your favorite “cooking” tool/appliance?
- What's a movie or TV Series that you watch on repeat? What do you love about it?
- What pet or blogging related question/advice do you have for others?
I will publish my answers to the questions on Sunday, December 29th, three days before the Open House and share the link in this blog post. I'm jumping the gun because this is the first time I've done something like this and I want to make sure I do everything right.
Please share this event on social media and during the event, please share the posts that resonate most with you (I plan to share everyone's post because I'm cool like that #wink).
This event is more than reaching new eyes. It can help us get to know each other better while sharing more with our followers and aspiring content creators.